Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #15238
Towser83
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Yes to all of this. This is what I have been trying to get across, but for some reason, it ain't getting through.

I also think that even if Nadal was told why they do this(he should be able to figure it out for himself, but he seems limited, so maybe he needs it explained), I think he would STILL complain about it. He will never be happy until they stop drug testing altogether.
lol we actually agree on something

I dunno if he's actually against the idea of testing he just probably hates doing it. Like paying taxes, yeah we know it has to be done, but we rather not lol. I think blood testing needs to be upped. I would rather get blood taken than someone watching me pee. Obviously after a long match blood testing might not be the best, but out of tournament testing, i see blood testing as a good way.

I think this has gotten to a point where people say he hates testing so then he sort of goes on more to explain why and justify it, but it just becomes more of an issue and he probably should have left it alone for his own sake. Just makes more people criticise him instead of being like "oh now i see his point"