i think i should have a rice cooker poll.
What's your favorite brand of rice cooker?
- Zojirushi (elephant brand)
- National (i think National brought Tiger awhile back)
- Aroma (Can't go wrong since it's endorsed by Mr. Martin Yan)
- Black and Decker (surprisingly good for the price)
- Microwave Plastic Rice Cooker
- Stone Age Technology older schooler like me does this half the time by using a lacquered claypot and use charcoal to cook my rice. You can see me sometimes on sunny days with a hand fan to cook my rice on my deck. There is a big difference in taste. Yes, it does have a slight brown crust on the bottom and only use rice and water to create the crust. Humbles me to think how much time my ancestors took to cook a meal.
Volkl V1 Pro
Last edited by coolblue123 : 12-11-2012 at 05:28 AM.