View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #11913
Boricua
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PED View Post
^^It didn't feel flimsy if you time it right against heavy hitters but it was hit and miss for me on accuracy. I had too many balls that were sitting up. PP mentioned this in his test as well.

That last writeup in the apd test thread was excellent. The guy mentioned that he usually likes to stand on the baseline and drive the ball looking for a short one. With the apd, to be effective, he needed to drop 5' behind the bl.

That's what I noticed as well. I worked too hard on my game to hug the baseline over the last 18 months just to surrender it back with the apd. So I'm back with my Prestige S. I'm more effective when taking time away from my opponent rather than hitting a higher arcing ball.

I know you are a fan of the apd and I think you will like this one
APD is a fun racket and I enjoy hitting topspin with it. So, I am interested. Nonetheless, if I get it I dont know if it will be my main racket. I like the mass, solidness and preciseness of the VCORE 97 Tour (330). But, we will see how they do one against the other.

By the way, what happened to Megan? Have not heard from him in a while. Is he on vacation in the Fiji islands? lol

Last edited by Boricua : 12-12-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote