View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #6
LanEvo
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to LanEvo Send a message via Yahoo to LanEvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmx View Post
I also by far prefer adidas through the years. I just found the B6 VERY uncomfortable (Where the shoes on the B6 bend, it would press down on my foot) - has the B7 improved in this department? It seems like softer uppers.

Also something to consider: One can sole patch sole parts (shoo goo)...but one cannot really sole patch the top of the toe. So whilst the CB may be less durable on the sole, it may not be as big as a problem if the protection on top of the toe is better than the B7. My biggest problem area for wear and tear is just where i drew the black dot as well as the front tip of the shoe. I think the B7 is really borderline and may or may not be as good as the B6 when it comes to this - if the B7 had 3mm more rubber height, i would get them no question.
Hey, I would get that too, lol. From the to part with the two metal clips to pull the string through in the front right? Yea, they just had to put it right where you bend to turn. IDK, once mine broke in, I did not experience it anymore. But it did take me a good 1-2 months to break-in.