View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #12
sureshs
Bionic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkelley View Post
I'm off from work from 12/22 to 1/1. Pick a time and you're almost guaranteed a sunny day - it's San Diego after all.

Amazingly public courts are harder to come by here. Rancho Bernardo high school is an option - five open and five locked up except if you're a coach and somehow my taxes get to subsidize someone's private lessons. I think Poway High School's courts are still accessible. Mount Carmel has four lousy courts open, and six resurfaced courts locked up (my tax dollars at work again).

My club is a possibility. If it's the middle of the day and we can avoid any tennis camps we can probably get 3 courts to ourselves, but no guarantees. Suresh and possibly Cheetah might have some options.
It is raining right now!

If you are here before the 25th, let me know. I belong to a club with lighted courts which is centrally located wrt to where rkelley, cheetah and I are. I need 3 day advance notice to book. I can book 1 court for 1.5 hours, but we can manage one more usually after arriving.

For me, weekdays are possible 6 pm and later. This Saturday and next are good after 3 pm. This Sunday afternoon is also good. But the Sunday before Christmas I am playing the club social.
sureshs is offline   Reply With Quote