View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #11920
Boricua
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Okay, so it seems your experiment with the VC 97 is at an end. I'd imagine it is rather different. Mind you, you can go other other way of course (like me!) and suddenly find you're having the hardest time deciding between 2 or 3 very, very similar frames. Anyhow, hoping to play tomorrow for the first time in a week due to frosty/icey weather conditions here in the South of England.
I am going with two 2013 APDs and a Volkl Classic V1 (99 dollars). Im using a 90 dollar credit and approximately 260 that I wll get from the VCORES. I will loose money in this VCORE experiment.
But, the APD is a nice racket that adjusts to my strokes and game style. The V1 is a pillow to rest my arm and Ive heard it hits the ball really well. Have you hit with it? (see TW review)
And, no Yonex from now on.

"Anyhow, hoping to play tomorrow for the first time in a week due to frosty/icey weather conditions here in the South of England."

No indooor courts where you live? In Puerto Rico its sunny but it also rains alot (the tropic) and we do not have indoor courts.

Last edited by Boricua : 12-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote