View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #218
tistrapukcipeht
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babolat Official View Post
I take it you're not a fan of our brand. Totally fine...but let's keep this thread to questions, discussion, and information (if you don't mind). There are plenty of other threads pontificating on Babolat's evil and reckless motivations.

Happy hitting,

Daniel
I don't really care about Babolat racquets, though I have only tried the Aeropro drive, the older one, earlier version of this 2013 one and the pure drive 2012, after I demoed I pretty much erased Babolat racquets off my list.

Strings are very good, I used Pro Hurricane Tour, then Babolat RPM Blast for a good time, had always used VS Touch in hybrids, this winter I'm going to Wilson, since most don't like the new BT7, and say the Wilson is the older VS, so obviously I have experienced Babolat products before, but I can admit after I joined this forum I learned and heard many things, that also lead me to dislike Babolat more, apart of me not liking the racquets first and foremost, I don't care what people use, but to me it's low quality, at least compared to the ones I use, so good luck to you and the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
Exactly what's wrong the Aeropro Drive? You seem to have a real dislike for it.

-Fuji
As far as playing, in my opinion here is what i found:

- with the same stiffness as my current racquet it is a hell lot stiffer than mine.

- having the same weight as my current racquet, it is very unstable, vibrates a lot, unlike the racquet I use.

- It feels hollow and lacks accuracy when compared to my racquet.

- grip is horrible (but this is personal preference), so i'd never play with racquet because of the grip shape nor the throat design, it just feels really weird too.

As far as quality, Drakulie can give you an entire list of problems.

Anyway, I was actually defending Babolat towards the ones who complain about it, obviously I'm not complaining about it because Babolat makes no difference to me, I don't spend anything on their products anymore.