View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #1524
TMF
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc1 View Post
But the thing is Feather I haven't really seen Nadal play Federer indoors except at the end of the year when he is worn. So that's why I put it that way. I assume Federer is better but I'm wondering if he's overwhelmingly better. This is just my thoughts on this and I really don't see why anyone should be annoyed. Can you deny Nadal's not at 100% often at the end of the year?

Nadal's record is 8-8 at the end of the year indoors. Is that really 100% Nadal? That's why I checked the stats. That's why I asked the question. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask. Was that a legit question to ask? I think so because of the record at the end of the year for Nadal. He was 0-3 one year at the WTF. The question was just asking what the actual difference in level of play indoors if both are healthy.

I also pointed out that Federer's style is so smooth that it takes very little out of him and that was good for him.

You guys are making too much out of nothing. I can't get over that you're annoyed by minor thing. Do I have to walk on eggshells every time I write anything about Federer?
Tennis doesn't last only half a year but a FULL year. If Nadal can't keep up becuase if he's tired or not 100%, that's his fault. I can assumed Federer is better than Nadal on clay had the clay season started in November. Maybe some other players could have some success against him In fact, had the clay season and the indoor season schedule were swapped, you can argue that would improved Fed's h2h against Nadal.

Bolded part. Fed won over 10+ indoors, 6 WTFs. Compare to Fed, Nadal is almost non-existent, added he's 0-4 against Fed. Like another poster have mentioned...questioning if Fed is better player on indoor is like questioning if Fed is better than Nadal on clay. LOL