Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #15383
Rocky89
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Not speaking a word to those people is being needlessly rude and is being nasty to them. Unless you think it's good manners to behave that way to other people, but I wasn't raised to act like a spoiled brat.

I watched the video, and yes Nadal does bend over with his hands on his knees like that when he practices. Him doing that once sparked a huge debate if his knees were bothering him again on VB. He is probably doing it more than usual in this particular video, but like you said, his fitness is crap right now.
Not again with this. I'm sure he treats them perfectly fine, you are making these assumptions that he is a huge brat from one comment he made, was it not you who said everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt

From what we have seen or heard from countless experiences from fans and quotes from other players, sportsmen, media etc, he is a generally nice guy. He is a normal human being who obviously has bad days just like the rest of us and might get irritated or angry sometimes, but nothing suggests he is 'nasty' and a 'jerk' as a whole. Again you are making one exaggeration after another.

Trust me, I am far from being a fangirl worshipper, but your comments that he is such a spoiled brat and a jerk behind closed doors have no substance as there are heaps of sources to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
You don't think he comes across as immature? Lol. He's terrified of the dark, he hates animals and is terrified of them, he's paranoid, he can't do anything without being joined at the hip with his family, and he still lives with his parents at the age of 26 because he's afraid of being alone. He is immature and there's no denying it.

There's nothing stalker like about any of the stuff that was posted. The problem is Nadal fans like you, Vernonbc, and several others refuse to believe this guy is anything but purity in human form. Sorry to inform you, but he likes to party, he likes sex, he likes to drink/get sloshed, and he has been with other women besides the stone faced Xisca. He curses, and throws fits, and can be a total jerk if he feels like it. Knowing these things ruins the fantasy you people have created about Nadal being this innocent island boy who never steps out of line, so you poo poo anything about him you don't want to hear. It's a classsic case of denial.
He never said he hates animals.

And being afraid of the dark and living with your parents doesn't make you immature. Laughing at fart jokes makes you immature, not being close with your family.