View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #25
r2473
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by user92626 View Post
Walking barefoot, which someone suggests, on cold tile floor is uncomfortable though. I walk around the house in a soft flip flop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Povl Carstensen View Post
Flipflops might not be at all good. Specially if they are old and worn out. Plus they do not have laces at all. Why not just use socks?
I have had pain in my feet from running, tennis, etc. I don't know if it was really PF, but it was and still is uncomfortable to walk around barefoot on cold, hard tile flooring as you suggest. For me, flip flops with cheap soles are just as bad if not worse and socks or slippers aren't any good either.

I had to find a pair of really good flip flops. Bite Mako's. Crocs bought Bite a few years ago and ran their products into the ground, so these are no longer sold, but I did see some on Fbay. That's where I got mine. These have a really comfy and sturdy footbead and a draw strap so you can tighten them to fit your foot. These are the best I've ever found. I bought several pair when they were still available.

Last edited by r2473 : 12-18-2012 at 09:27 AM.
r2473 is offline   Reply With Quote