View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #38468
toes
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityPolice View Post
My intent wasn't to be ****y, so my apologies to the previous poster.

I guess I tend to feel a bit defensive of this thread (talk about odd things to get attached to!). I know that I've spent a lot of time over the years digging up stuff to post here, as have numerous others. I realize that some of the stuff I've posted isn't always 100% in keeping with the thread title; however, it's not always possible to find gratuitous cleavage/***/legs/etc. shots to keep the thread going, so sometimes we have to make do. (Now that the tour is on break, it's particularly tough.) For myself, I don't mind non-revealing shots of attractive players, so I post 'em when I find 'em. Better that than going days between new posts in the thread.
Thanks for the explanation, I to am attached to the thread, I'm almost embarrassed to say it but I go to it everyday and I do appreciate the hard work. As I said I haven't yet figured out how to do the posting but I will, now that I have some direction, thanks IB1B4U. Now I will have to play around a little to see if I can swing it. Plan to hit the Sony Erickson In Miami again, got a new camera so hope I can contribute. I totally agree I'm all about the athletic construction be it legs, torso, face, or other parts and I hate the off season so keep up the good work!!
toes is offline   Reply With Quote