View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,294

practice is important, but I'd say that's about 30% of the improvement... the other 70% is understanding.... that's why good coaching (by others or self) is so important.

Tennis is the most technical sport... practicing the wrong thing will never improve a player.
luvforty is offline   Reply With Quote