View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #7514
christo
Hall Of Fame

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
It really is, considering we got Moses (who brings alot more imo) for around half that price. I just hope the club don't ruin it by signing Walcott as his replacement!
This one of the better deals this year, Moses is a terrific player, hard working and has a good sense of where the goal is. Sturridge may be a couple of years away from realizing his potential or he may have stalled, who knows?
This has been a year of some dreadful deals and it's gonna get worse next year when clubs have even more cash to throw at mediocre players.
Why all the noise about Walcott, he is fast, but undersized and not a great shooter so why all the fuss? Sell him off for a ton of dough and Arsene will go find some young Spanish kid to take his place
BTW if you are a Chelsea fan I was on holiday 2 summers ago and went to the Chelsea- Swansea tie (4-1) That was the game where Torres scored a nice goal and then got a straight red for a clumsy challenge LOL. My fondest memory of the game was Drogba making a cameo appearance at the end of the match, he had just recovered from a head injury. He had been on the pitch for about a minute and scored a sublime goal. Magical moment! We may never see another player like him, Torres couldn't hold his jockstrap which may be a clumsy analogy but you get my drift, cheers.
christo is offline   Reply With Quote