Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #15455
Clarky21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisstti View Post
No, I haven't. Is it a new interview?, do you have a link?.He never sounds too optimistic about his chances, much less is he going to after being out so long and with his knee still not completely right. I think he thinks more of his chances than he lets on.

Yeah, people are over-dramatizing here. I do think however that a two week 5 set tournament on hc is not what he needs right now. But how about waiting and seeing how he does since about March before we declare his career over?. He's been worse in the past. He basically limped out of four slams in a row in 2009/2010.

You're not going to like the rest of the interview then , there's a lot of reminiscing about his early career.

Don't be so bummed out just yet Clarcky. Things might turn out just fine.

Have you ever seen him live?.

I read it on a certain website that shall remain nameless. You can read it there.

Doesn't sound like it. you know things are bad when he is dragging even me down with his comments.

I don't think he has ever had a worse injury than this. This injury has been dragging on for about 9 months now, with 6 of those months without any tennis at all. He has never been sidelined this long with an injury in his entire career.

Too late for that. Nadal has managed to bum me out, and that is quite a feat. Lol.

Not yet. Have you?