View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #30
vive le beau jeu !
Legend

Location: Ometepe, Pink Granite, Queyras, Kerguelen Islands, Sierra del Diablo, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG View Post
Quote:
I remember you saying he intimidates opponents even before a ball is hit by generally being a bulldog. Impressed?

Yeah. He plays to his time. He is always the last to get up at the change of ends. Even when you are tossing the coin at the net he is jumping around and in your face. He sprints back to the base line after that and then and this is something the public don't see he hits the ball much harder in the warm-ups than anyone else. It creates a major presence.

Does it make a difference?

Of course. Matches are won and lost so many times in the locker room. Guys get in their mind how strong he is the warm-ups and that they will have to endure four hours of that to beat him they are beaten even before they step on court. But that's why I like him. He basically says you are going to have to kill me to beat me.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226542479434
thank you lleyton for confirming that the nadal is a big disgusting golden bully who tries to intimidate his opponents with his dirty antics on the court and outside... but it's disappointing he kinda "admires" this aspect of the nadal.

also, he still didn't forget the issues with chela/nalbandian, apparently but it's cool if he's in good terms with delpo now.
vive le beau jeu ! is offline   Reply With Quote