View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #25
frinton
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobG View Post
TW seems to have a dislike of that site with "bay" in its name, because it's been *'d out in your link. If you right-click, choose "copy link location", then paste it into your browser, and then replace the *'s with the proper domain name (hint ends in bay and also has .com on it), it'll bring up the store.

I dunno why TW has such a problem with them; TW's prices are pretty fantastic on most of their stuff, and they price-match. I'll admit it's the one reason I dislike retailers running forums like this, because they try to block anything resembling competition, and that's a bad thing.

Meanwhile... the racquet I'm waiting on to arrive is actually an O3 Hybrid Tour, not an Ozone Tour. I goofed.

Rob
Funny, I know this is old, but I had just a look through that store on the site with the name that we can't mention. Looks like they have some PS 6.0 85 up for sale, new and for 149$ Makes me wonder if they are older stock or the TW re-edition. If so, how come they have them?i thought only TW has them