View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #73
JoelDali
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle9 View Post
oh, so lost in 1st round of A Dubs with my friend last friday. played two solid 4.5 brothers. when down in double faulting and flubbed volleying flames. mostly me. actually all me. im a turrible partner.

Was invited by dali to 4.0 Filipino davis cup practice at ntc last saturday. teamed up with him for chance at epic tt goatness. played kinda tight and served like a 8 yr old girl, but managed to pull out a set in a tb. volleys got better as the night went on, maybe cause the avocado fries started to settle or i just can't miss them all. JoelDali is pure master class. sweet fh, solid serve, hands of a goat. his bh was a little off, but i think he was missing on purpose so that he could appear mortal.
We didn't do all that bad. Bong (yeah thats his name) is a legendary 4.5 GOAT.

I hadn't played in 5 months and we had epic young Fillipina 4.5 playing next to us and she saw me kiss my Basalt stick at her, she totally caught me blowing her PS 90 kisses. I was totally distracted. And with Jolly on the other court I was completely verklempt.

I had some epic forehands but I could barely serve at all. Except for a few aces. Backhand was a joak. Except for that one epic DTL return pass.

We did ok for never playing together well except that time in the bathroom.

Let me know if you guys wanna come again. They play every Saturday. I'm sure Jolly had fun. Bwagahaha.

4.0 Davis Cup team.

Funniest schit ever.