Semi-Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Xisbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJRK View Post
Happy Holidays everyone!

I got one of these as a gift.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047E0EII/...07148004-JTDXE

The reviews for it are awesome!
Get Zappy to string up a stick either mains or crosses only, peel a 'nana and continue with your standard service motion. Voila - sliced 'nana and serve practice, check and check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood9826 View Post
Also X man be weary of the John Deere power wheels. We got mu nice one and she was flying all over yard in that thing. She staretd following beside my dad when he would mow the yard.

Then she ran in into the fence and the front grill came off. It still drove and stuff just fine. But be prepared for the front grill to fall off.

Also if he ever says its too slow just get another battery and runthem in series. It like doubles the speed. My buddy did that with a gator run at 24 volts instead of the twelve. get like 11 mph top speed out of the thing.
Already got the second battery ordered. Young A already shows signs of the "lead foot syndrome" that runs in my wife's side of the family, but so far he likes driving in a circle. That should change. I, on the other hand, never, ever speed, unless you count my college years when I caught something called "Hops Toe." Only showed up when I was full of Falstaff, Pabst Blue, Carling Black or, when I was flush, Schlitz.

AQ, beautiful family. Reminds me of us about 40 or so years ago.

Happy New Year to one and all.