View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #7521
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
I'd like 3 points and for Van Persie to decide football is too dangerous to play any longer and announce his retirement.
It's strange really, City look kind of flat, they have done all season. Whilst finding a way to win is impressive and vital for a top team, they really shouldn't be relying on it. Man Utd haven't looked good either, defensively i've never seen them so bad. Without van Persie, they would be in a bit of trouble.

I think Chelsea have looked better than both of them if i'm honest. The way we started the season, the football we played then and are doing now, it's been pretty good. Just a shame we had that 6 week period where it all went wrong.

It will be interesting if Abramovich does go big in the transfer window, getting Falcao or Villa and numbers in midfield could make it an interesting second half to the season. Moses and Mikel are off to the African Cup of Nations for the next month and a half now, whilst Lampard has been told he can find another club in January. 6 weeks with just Ramires as the only midfielder does worry me.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote