View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #136
Towser83
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nethawkwenatchee View Post
This may be a bit overstated and critical of you but I certainly understand where you're coming from. I never like seeing my favorite players cry but it does certainly put things into perspective when you see how much it means to them (that they cry in front of millions) and they obviously would rather not have everyone seeing them that way.

I've never seen Rafa do it publically but then again it was supposidly uncle Toni making this confession and not Rafa himself so... who knows if it really happened?
it's embarrassing but it's an involuntary action,and the idea that Fed "stole" nadal's moment is pathetic rubbish from fedhaters. Notice that Federer fans don't criticise Murray for crying on Fed's win TWICE. What did Nadaldo when Federer cried? He comforted him because he is a decent human being who feels for someone else rather than use it against him. I would feel bad for Nadal if he cried at a loss.He did cry at Wimbledon 2007, the only difference was he did it backstage. But he knew how Federer felt. Also Federer has to stand up there and be articulate and give a long speech about why he lost etc, Nadal can get away with saying a few words in English and getting away.