View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #1128
JoelDali
G.O.A.T.

It's amazing how the Blackberry did so many things better than iPhone or S3. Seriously. So many things. The ability to create auto playlists without iTunes BS I really miss. Blackberrys music player had so many cool little features that I don't have with even 3rd party apps I've bought trying to find these features.

Typing on touchscreen blows. On any phone. I hate it. Autocorrect sucks!

You could say that yes, my 5 has developed some quirks since the last ios upgrade that has made me a sad panda lately. I also don't like the synching mechanisms of both phones and miss the Blackberry way. I like to have my own copies of contacts not in some BS cloud BS. I don't wanna use google sync. I want my data here safe with me in my possession protected by a password and my arsenal of Basalt stacks.

Anyhow. Just venting for no reason. I remember our CEO had the first blackberry and how revolutionary it was just to have corporate email mobilized. Now it's a big media con game sucking the collective life out of all of us.

Attention span theft. Rampant.

I could sit here and name all the big 2's shortcomings but I don't give a fuch.

I'm too busy FOATing.