View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:39 AM   #362
Crisstti
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fps View Post
When you've been out this long, and you need to get your comeback right hopefully to extend your career and not break down again (and Rafa will be worried about breaking down again physically by the point, no doubt about it), when your main legacy is being the greatest clay court player in history, not being able to train properly before your first tournament back in six months will be a big no-no. I see in the time I've not bothered checking in the levels of idiocy on this forum have continued to rise.

A shame he won't be at the AO, but if he's not able to play at a proper level he doesn't want to do it, and I respect him for that.
Exactly. And the idiocy is staggering, even from people who usually don’t seem quite so dumb.

He is NOT pulling out because of the virus people. He didn’t say that. Lear to read ffs. It’s disrupted his training, which was way too little to begin with, before the tournament. What’s with the shock?, he had said his knee wasn’t quite right yet, it had been pointed out by himself – and by others, like the Viņa del Mar tournament director who had talked to Benito – that he might not play the AO, even before the virus.
He had even said he might be pulling out of tournaments for a couple of months. Which is what he’s doing now… and people act like it’s such an unexpected thing?. And some Nadal fans act all hurt?. Please.

I have to say I’m worried nonetheless about how serious his knee problem might be.

Oh, and people showing their glee are just pathetic people, not much else to be said about them.