View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #1143
Say Chi Sin Lo
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dags View Post
You shouldn't have to. Locking down the bluetooth is a weakness of the iPhone. It'll be interesting to see what they do if bluetooth becomes the mainstream NFC solution.

Dropbox is a good way of transferring files, and is available on both iOS and Android. I felt it worth a mention.
Don't get me started with NFC and iPhone 5. One of the main reasons why I decided against the iPhone 5 was because: It's a phone with last year's technology sealed in a pretty package marketed for fanboys/fangirls who don't bother to see what else is out there. In the year 2012, the iPhone finally gets a 4inch screen, and 4G LTE. Well it's about time, considering specs like that was the industry standard in 2011. No way will I pay for a "2012" phone when it's just a 2011 phone in a pretty package.

Lastly, iPhone lacks NFC, another industry standard. Setting the stage for an iPhone 5S. So Apple fanboys/fangirls can spend another round of money for these "extra" features that should have been included with the original release.
Say Chi Sin Lo is online now   Reply With Quote