I tested in this morning :
● 2 rackets, same model, with old string(2 months ago) and new string(last week), same tension.
● the rackets strung with hybrid strings, Signum Pro + Prince Syn
● silicone spray is Permatex 116DA
, as shown in picture.
● before sprayed, used each racket 15 minutes.
● After sprayed, used each racket 15 minutes.
. . .
I felt the silicone spray can give more significant spin on the racket with new string
I think I will not use silicone spray
, my play style is not the spin-attack style. AND
the vapor of spray has oil smell