View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #57
tlm
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick66 View Post
All these things are a tool. Thats it. They are not systems or greater than others. People get to wound up in im just gonna use this or that because its the best and really limit their growth for fitness.

There is many tools out there that can assist and some I use just because its fun to me to try new things in the gym. I am not one of those guys that can do the same exercise over and over with only the weight and rep scheme different. I need a challenge and its gotten me into a bunch of great stuff.

TRX, kettlebells, bands, free weights, hell even yoga and group classes use them all. Nobody here needs to specify unless your on a rehab program.
Anyone that wants to get into working out should take note of this post. To the people who have worked out for years already know this, there are many different methods to train with and I agree that they are tools.

No perfect way or one way and of course it does depend on what you are after. But it is good to experiment and mix it up to keep it interesting, especially the longer you work out for the more you need the variety.
tlm is offline   Reply With Quote