View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #84
tom4ny
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzball View Post
Very agreeable review. I've switched as well after giving the F3.0 Tour some lead at the 10 and 2 for slightly more head-heaviness to help plow through defensive shots and the serve. I'm honestly liking it more and more than my Bio 300T every time I play with it.
Hey BB! I got my F3.0 tour back in October when it first came out and I hit with it for a bit but did not care for the feel so I put it back down. A few weeks later I came back to it and my hitting partner started to say that he thought I played better with the F3.0. I wouldnt accept that and went back to my Bio. Long story short I started playing with the F3.0 a lot this month which set my overall game back slightly (from switching back and forth) but it became clear to me that my shots were better, heavier, spinnier, etc. so now I am a true believer.

I liked the way the F3.0 played with lead at 10:2 also! I then ran the lead all along the upper hoop covering the "dunlop" lettering which is similar to my Bio 300 tour setup. Serving was great with this setup! I started to hit my groundies long by a bit though so I probably would go back to the 10:2 layup that you have but for now I am going stock.

I will be curious what you decide over the coming weeks. Good luck!
tom4ny is offline   Reply With Quote