View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
ptho1128
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsome Forehand View Post
Another great communicator.

If he shipped already, he should be able to provide you with a tracking number. It is possible he was foolish enough to ship without tracking as some sellers do that to save $1. It is also possible that he is BS-ing you and has not shipped yet.

If he has good refs, you are probably okay. Otherwise, you might be in for a misadventure. But, as long as you did not gift the PP payment, you should be able to get your money back if you don't get the racket in the next week. If no racket by then, file a PP claim and unless he can prove delivery, you should get your money back from PP. If the racket ever shows up, cancel the PP claim.

How much did your speeding ticket cost?
I was kindly enough to us pp as a gift so that he can avoid fees and help him save some money. Obviously, he did not pay $0.70 for confirmation of the package. Foolish as you stated. I even asked as to why the delay in response and have yet to receive an answer . I don't know about filing a claim with PP since it was send as a gift. I only us pp as a gift when the person has some positive references. Which is why it's important to have good reputation on any forum. I will wait until next week (Wednesday) before I reveal who the seller. Is next Wednesday more than enough time for this seller to respond back to me?

My speeding ticket was $185!