View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #36
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tball2day View Post
Agreed. I'd like to see one more gone though. Not sure why TCF is made out to be the bad guy - he really knows his stuff and his daughter was the one trashed to an unacceptable level (I would have left long ago if someone spoke about my daughter that way). I liked the days when it was TCF and others offering up good advice through healthy exchanges. Hopefully parents of young juniors search out advice from trusted people they know and don't rely on a lot of this given the current climate.

btw, regarding the topic that always comes up, TCF is completely right and always has been.
what are you smoking ? He blast kids all the time starting with Jan Silva , Alexa Jones, was starting on Abby but thank you he was cut short before he really got rolling on her and it wasn't going to be long before he was blasting their dreams !!
As for DB he was on him since the beginning with his D2 predictions, chicken leg comments ,not going any where failing to make money and wont !!

Let me ask TBALL2day how long does someone slam on yours before you finally strike back full force to get their attention ??

Then he says If my kid is not at the local mall being a stud "definition Male breeder" like a quarterback is then he is nothing !!!

Think about his record and attack on parents and kids and their dreams something I have not done , so please get real pal , so your not offended just my opinion !!!!

BTW tcf was not always right, not a D2 player highest recruit , would get wiped out at the big ITF events left the top Croatian player in "Tears" in the 3 rd set yes tears , No he was not always right just regurgitated info but never did anything close to what I have accomplished and thats why I don't need to blast others dreams as he did !!!

I have wish the best to all and their kids and their dreams you cant say that about him !!!

Please lets move on .

Last edited by Number1Coach : 01-04-2013 at 11:19 PM.