Old 01-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #349
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinpinpin View Post
No
Is it a fact?

Quote:
We sure haven't. And as you're stating something (positive), the burden of proof is on you, so get cracking.
Can you provide reasoning as to why my argumentation on 12-26-2012 was wrong?

Quote:
Still not.
Is it a fact?

Quote:
BTW, despite the fact that you started this thread, you still haven't given *your* opinion on the matter. Is it because you don't have one? Or because you're afraid you can't back it up with facts?
I think Djokovic is an all-time great. He won 5 slams (fact) and was No. 1 for 2011 and 2012 (fact).

Quote:
I don't need to, remember? Burden of proof is on you, yadda, yadda, so can you prove he was serious and sober at that time?
Laver is innocent until proven guilty. Can you can prove that he was not sober or serious at that time?

Quote:
(Oh, and BTW, notice I wrote "serious", not "honest". Did you misquote me on purpose, the way you did with Agassi, or is it just something you can't help?)
Which leads us to:
The quote above shows that you also misquoted me, so these "rare occasions" don't seem to be that "rare" after all, do they?
You found 2 such posts, but I've made 720 posts. That's less than 1% which is rare indeed.

Quote:
Unless you can prove that you didn't do this on purpose, I'll go wiOckham's razor, here--the path of least resistance is that you did it on purpose both times. Which is consistent with your trolling behaviour.
I'm innocent until proven guilty. Can you prove that I did it on purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringles View Post
Is this an opinion or a fact?
Fact.

Last edited by 5555 : 01-06-2013 at 03:08 AM.
5555 is offline   Reply With Quote