Thread: get certified!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #28
Davis Cup Fan
New User
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 65

Originally Posted by Lakers4Life View Post
FWIW, It's CS not CRT any more. Don't ask me why, that's what the USRSA is calling it now.

IMHO, to be a MRT you must master all type of rackets not just the technology of the materials of Tennis Racquets.
Usrsa now calls it certified stringer(cs) instead of certified racquet technician.
Babolat pure drive, hexaspin @ 56, alpha revo 4000
Davis Cup Fan is offline   Reply With Quote