View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:33 AM   #37
Mick3391
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_balla View Post
Academics and theories? I said academy coaches, not academics. Look up what a tennis academy is. Also, these are no theories.

That's not mid court, that's net play.
Anyways, serious question here. Where did you come to the conclusion that tennis coaches strangle players creativity?
Simple, all you have to do is WATCH IT BEFORE SPEAKING.

Watch Fed pick up shots mid court, "No mans land", his "No Way" shots, by commentators and fans are always mid court or the net, so think what you will, hate debating emotional women who can't use logic.

It's incredible, you listen to commentators, they say things like "Well Djokavich is not good at the net", AMAZING, top guy, can't play all court.

Maybe you need a lesson in all court, all it means is that someone is as accomplished everywhere they play, a baseliner in not, so modern teachers "Choke Creativity" BIG TIME when they say "Oh, yea the game has changed, get back three feet behind the baseline, here's your 110 inch racket, I look good, get paid right"?

Guarenteed, next great serve and volleyer, or if they speed up courts, you'll be like "Heh, we need to train the new way, all court", "We don't do mindless baseline anymore".

I play with people like you on the courts, you have no idea how to deal with a short side spin shot, hard low left angled shot, no clue! I beat pro's girl, so don't talk unless you know what you are talking about, sick of fools who can't play trying to commentate my points that can help others, Tennis is in the MIND.