View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #19
pvaudio
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
Hi everyone,

So I'm a DI college player and I'm 5'8'' 132 pounds and my body fat is 17.5. I've been home training really hard over the break to get ready for our spring season. I was trying to get in better shape and eat really healthy and lose some weight over the break. I've been eating 1200 calories and working out with weights and lots of cardio everyday plus tennis practice every day so I definitely have a deficit of the amount of calories I'm consuming and burning. And I'm also drinking a lot of water. I've been doing this since I got home before Christmas and have not lost a pound. I'm just super confused and frustrated that I haven't been successful and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So any advice you guys have would be so helpful. Thank you!!
I'm sorry, but would you mind posting a picture of your physique? Cover your face if you wish, but I truly cannot picture a D1 level athlete who is that skinny but yet not mostly muscular. If anything, you could stand to gain at least 10lbs of LBM. Those four things usually are found in pairs maybe (5.8 and a D1 player or 132lbs and 17.5PBF, but not all on the same person). I am very curious as to what you look like if you think you need to lose body fat instead of gain muscle.
pvaudio is offline   Reply With Quote