View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #3
TW Staff
TW Staff's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 23,928


Yes, you can call in to customer service and they will be able to help you. You can also check online, here: and if you scroll down to "Redeeming a Gift Card" it tells you in the instructions there.

Siobhan, TW
TW Staff is offline   Reply With Quote