Originally Posted by stoneage
I tried the latest version given above:
and it works fine for me.
I might be that your browser is set up to handle xlsx files in some specific way (i.e. not download them).
You might also try change the extension of the downloaded file to xlsx instead of whatever the browser has changed it to.
Strange, when I open your link I get WinZip opens a zip file called eqv_mass_norm.zip, which contains three folders: _rels, docProps and xl, and a file called [Content_Types].xml. These folders contain a number of mainly .xml docs, but no .xlsx files which I regularly use for my work. In xl, there is a file called workbook.xml that sounds like it could actually be an Excel file.