View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #179
TheLambsheadrep
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelChang View Post
a couple of random things I can think of:
1. among all the POG OS 1-4, the best one is probably POG3, and it is the one Agassi used some time in his early days, I have seen picture of him holding that racket.
2. in my humble opinion, POG1 or 2 is just a pain to maintain, due to grommets etc. unless you have one in mint condition, and plays 1hbh (due to short handle), otherwise it just takes too much effort.
3. POG4 4stripe is a hit or miss, due to multiple versions/runs. I prefer ones made in Taiwan, and hate the ones made in thailand. and they weight almost 1oz different in stock form.
Thanks for getting back to me MichaelChang, I've been eagerly awaiting your info! I def want to get my hands on a POG 3 and will prob keep my POG 2. Now that I took all the i.grommets out of it, could it almost be considered a POG 1, or were there noticeable spec differences between the POG 1 an 2? And I would be interested in a POG 4, but I use heavier racquets so when there are POG's out there at 13oz stock and I'd have to lead up a POG 4, it's kind of a turn off for now.