View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
Maroon_Tenniskid
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis4josh View Post
General admission is the best feature at Indian Wells. You can see all the players practice from real close distance, just like watching someone play at your local park. It gets crowded when top players are practicing. In fact they have displays showing practice times of various players. Fed/Nadal practice on the courts with bleachers and they get full at least an hour in advance. With the general admission ticket you can go to all the courts except the stadium court. The stadium court is huge and and unless you buy tickets for the lower or mid section you don't really get a good view. The top 4 will play only in the stadium court. You can watch all others play with your general admission ticket. They have very good doubles matches on smaller courts. Don't miss those.

We generally buy 2 day sessions and 1 evening session. Buy your day sessions early they tend to sell out couple weeks in advance. Have fun!

-Josh
Thanks! I got some good stub Hub tickets for an evening session on Sunday night and General admission for Monday. What matches do you think I can expect to see in the night session? I think it's Men's second round and Women's second or third round.