View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #218
parasailing
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmo1115 View Post

PS I think we should keep our hopes up because the static weight and SW have both increased therefore it must mean a much more stable and solid feel. On another note I took out the Blades for a hit and I found that the 18/20 is the one I prefer more, but I just don't know if its a racquet I would switch to. I think I want to test the Speed and then compare the two.
I will give the new Speed a shot anyways because I am a racket junkie and hope that it plays better than the IG version which was better than the Youtek version but still not as solid as the PSTGT.

I haven't had a chance to try the Blade 18x20 but I am starting to get use to the 16x19 so I might just stick with that. I love everything about the 16x19 and will give it some more time to see if I can adjust. I just love how solid it feels and the generous sweet spot on it though slices are not as effective as the PSTGT. I will take both out for a test this weekend with both string up with the same string setup to get a better comparison.
parasailing is offline   Reply With Quote