View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #219
mrmo1115
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to mrmo1115 Send a message via Yahoo to mrmo1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasailing View Post
I will give the new Speed a shot anyways because I am a racket junkie and hope that it plays better than the IG version which was better than the Youtek version but still not as solid as the PSTGT.

I haven't had a chance to try the Blade 18x20 but I am starting to get use to the 16x19 so I might just stick with that. I love everything about the 16x19 and will give it some more time to see if I can adjust. I just love how solid it feels and the generous sweet spot on it though slices are not as effective as the PSTGT. I will take both out for a test this weekend with both string up with the same string setup to get a better comparison.
As will I. I'm just having some more trouble with the PSTGT lately with whipping it through the contact zone on balls that are high or short. I don't know why now all of a sudden, but I think I'm going to try to aim for a racquet that might be a bit lighter statically.

I have both the Blade 18/20 and 16/19 and both aren't flooring me. Maybe I need some more time with them, but my demo time has run out I also had these 2 in multifilament strings so maybe I'll try to demo both of these again in a polyester setup. The 16/19 unfortunately popped on me on a shank so we'll see if I want to ask for another week with it.

Let me know how your comparison between 18/20 and 16/19 goes PS

Last edited by mrmo1115 : 01-08-2013 at 07:05 PM.
mrmo1115 is offline   Reply With Quote