View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #12309
Uvijek Argen
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
Wanted to rest my arm a little from poly and hit relaxed so i grabbed the mfil 200 for a bit. The 200 series is just so good. The thing feels like butter, and i just have syn gut in it. It plays rather similar to the blade, just more demanding. The blade is definitley the modern 200, but they both swing around the same with the 200 coming around less fast of course. The 200 is just trickier to serve with compared to the blade but the mfil and 4d are pretty much the same and in my top 3 of all time greats. If you want to pound the ball blake style, this stick is the one. The Tw reviews on the 4d are very positive. Granville and chris love it.
Hey PP, funny you post about this rackets. Bought two 4D 200 and played tonight and its a great racket. No elbow problem cause is pretty flexy but crisp in the same time, if that make sense. The IG radical pro did good for me on my arm and it got healthy, but I never lost so many matches in my time like I have done with the Rad Pro(its dgoran's fault ).
2 brand new racket for $150?? come on!!
Uvijek Argen is offline   Reply With Quote