View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #364
arche3
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshs View Post
If you have a problem, say something concrete. Your ignorance of basic physics is obvious, and is that of a couple of other posters here. If you have anything to say, say it and let us see what you have got. If you think a body can hit out on another body while itself moving in the opposite direction, say it, and I will rip you apart. Otherwise, your sarcasm just amplifies your ignorance. You have nothing to contribute other than taking sides here and there. I am done with you - answering your comments is a waste of time.
Suresh you always go back to physics. I'm sure even your messiah "neo" aka john yandel does not use exact scientific language to express all tennis to his students. When neo says to his junior player try to extend the fh out a little bit more for more pace and hit it on the rise. Does he quantify the instruction by adding the extention is on a curve and the arc of the curve is ... etc. ... ? No. He just says extend a bit more into the shot. Your hung up on words and descriptions that do not need a exact computer modeled simulation. Its tennis. Your lack of tennis knowledge is so huge as shown by other posters here. And your ignorance and persistent posting of lame brained observations wear people out.