View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
RackofSlamb
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat View Post
Bought a used Dunlop 4d 200 Tour for $25 on TW, added leather grip and put lead tape at the head and handle to polarize it. Bumped it up to 13oz, feels like a dose of awesome.
This guy nailed it. I bought a used Dunlop AeroGel 4D 300 off "an auction website" and it is fantastic. Good bang for the buck racquet which you can buy brand new on TW for about 80 dollars I believe. Another one on sale right now is the Babolat Pure Drive GT (the older version the light blue one) I bought one of these and its one of the best all around racquets I have ever used. I don't mind paying a premium for new racquets, its fun getting new racquets and I don't think I am a good enough player to be able to tell a real difference between all the racquets, but these are two that I have been very impressed with. For further reference I also have a brand new pure drive, aeropro drive, and wilson k factor that i am also very happy with, but for sale racquets, the dunlops and the babolat pure drive gt have been some of my favorites