View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #16
bad_call
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2473 View Post
I was deeply offended by Mr. Musburger's comments.

(wow, those cars drive really fast and ought to obey the posted speed limits. someone could get hurt)
yeah same here.

(hey u got any stop sticks like the cops use?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dParis View Post
Exactly who is it that is getting their panties knotted up by Brent Musburger's complimentary comments about Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron's girlfriend, Katherine Webb during Monday night's game?

The "Boo-Yah!" Network (ESPN) has issued a statement saying Musburger "went too far" with his comments about Webb. http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/08/us/ala...html?hpt=hp_c4

What hypocrites. Does Musburger direct the cameras during the broadcast? Why did ESPN keep showing Webb during the broadcast? I think if ESPN wanted to go the pansy PC rout they should have taken the blame as a network and not hung Musburger out on his own.

Musburger said, in a more home-spun G rated version, what everybody who I watched the game with was saying or thinking. The sujbject, Ms. Webb was not offended at all. Were you? If so, after playing in traffic on the nearest interstate highway, come back and please tell us why.
the rants and raves open again? ...cool