View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #12312
corners
Hall Of Fame

[quote=JGads;7104577]You know the top dogs are all hoping Janowicz is far, far away from their section of the draw. Just a total wild card who, if he's on, can take the match right out of anyone's racquet no matter how good he is. He hit one winner so hard against Baker last night that Baker at first shook his head and said, 'No no, that wasn't in," then saw the mark and realized it was an inch or two inside the line. Of course, JJ could also buckle in the first round. But he's definitely the No. 1 guy I want to see play in the early rounds, to see how he handles himself. Him and Dimitrov, who looks like he's making a move.[quote]

I'm with you on both guys. Maybe the highest upside of any of the early 20s prospects. Both fun to watch too, which is fantastic.

Quote:
This football game is getting ugly quick.
I went through a big football phase some years ago, totally geeked out with stats (footballoutsiders.com!) and such, then lived abroad and didn't hardly watch a game for years, switching to tennis and global football. Watched a couple NFL games this winter and I have to say, Football Sucks compared to tennis.
corners is offline   Reply With Quote