View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #44
Fuji
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Zed View Post
Fuji - just the 200 or the 200 Tour as well? Given your affinity to the PT280, how do they match up?
I've hit both. I prefer the 200 just because I like dense patterns as string breaking is an issue for me. The 200 actually has almost near IDENTICAL spec to the PT630 (at least the Bio200 does) which makes it super nice hitting. The thing is though, that it swings ridiculously fast. Honestly for it being over 12.0oz it swings like a APD. I don't know why, but it just cuts through the air so it makes it able to hit some monster shots. Massive power off the ground. I normally string them with full poly ( Head Sonic Pro is what Timbo got me hooked on in these frames...)

The 200 Tour is a different beast. It plays a lot similar to the 6.1 95 series from Wilson IMO, just with a bit beefier stock weight. Really smooth hitting stick, I just never gelled with it as much as the reg 200. The issue again is the 16x18 pattern though. It feels so wide open that because of all the free power from the weight of the stroke, I never got comfortable really letting my forehands fly. That's my own mental capacity, and really nothing against the frame.

Let me know if you have anymore questions! I'd be more then happy to try and answer.

-Fuji