View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #48
dgoran
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
If I'm being completely honest, it's a toss up between the two for me. The Bio200 feels like the modern update to the PT630, which I know might be Heracy for some to hear. The feeling isn't neart as "pure" in the dead center, but the feel outside the sweet spot is where the 200 wins. I don't hit dead center all the time, and shanks with the PT630 actually bother both my elbows quite a bit. The 200 shanks are 100% fine in my elbows book, even with poly. It's weird that it happens like that, but with the PT630, outside the sweet spot it just really isn't that forgiving and good feeling on my arms. (That being said, I can use a PDR+ string with full poly and my elbows are fine too...)

You're most welcome though! Always happy to share some of my knowledge!

-Fuji
Funny how this is the same game we play but our individual views can be so drastically different. Pt630 is THE most forgiving racket for miss hits I have EVER tried and I tried a lot. I have yet to find a racquet that either does not sound hollow or dead or stiff towards the tip all of which bother me. Close second is ig radical pro but its little hollow in comparison to pt630 and its 1619 another thing that bothers me I find 0 (zero) shock on miss hits with pt