View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:08 AM   #8
gavna
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymacy View Post
This is also my first time buying tickets and going to the French Open. I've already created a username and password. I plan on buying on February 13th as soon as it's open to the general public. The most expensive ticket that i saw on the ftt website was 150 Euros. I think The prices are jacked if you buy elsewhere because people scalpe them.

Since this is my first time, is there anything i should know in advance that will make purchasing tickets easier?
You cannot scalp tickets because the FFT makes you assign them to a persons name and they check them at the gates. That's why you use the RG/FFT site to buy and resell tickets. All the tickets on Viagogo are official and resold at face value - grounds passes are not 150 that's reserved seating in the larger arenas on the final day - daily ground pass for the first week is closer to 24

Prices for tickets start at 24 then 38 50 76 54 72 90 all the way to 118 during the fist week depending on which stadium and which category 1, 2, 3....etc you buy........you can google the 2013 ticket prices and look at the current FFT/RG site as they list all the possible pricing options.
gavna is offline   Reply With Quote