View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #52
Fuji
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Zed View Post
Fuji - you have to try a Fischer Vacuum 90... talk about cutting through the air quickly! That racquet made the APDGt feel clunky. Flip side though, you REALLY have to generate your own power, the top hoop issue and it does nothing to "help" spin.

Speaking of which, are you a windshield wiper/western grip guy?

You have me intrigued with the Dunlop 200 - but here's the thing, and back to my original question, wouldn't a PT280 be preferable to the Bio200 (with the former actually being usually cheaper)? Thanks again, man.
Haha I've always wanted to try the 90 actually! I just never got around to really looking for one! It sounds like a fun frame!

Normally I hit WW forehands with a semi western grip, but I do go full eastern for blocking back big shots and to flatten out winners!

Oh for sure! If you can get PT280's for cheaper then 200's, by all means go for it. I won't argue that it's the better frame, since hitting the sweet spot for me is probably the best feeling ever haha! The issue becomes getting a few of the same stick. I have a single PT630, and I never use it for anything serious because I don't care for switching frames in the middle of a match. The 200 series is just really readily available, and at dirt cheap prices used. So it's easy to stock up on a pair/trio or more for realistically cheap.

-Fuji