View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #52
Pro_Tour_630
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF View Post
Awesome post Protour. Very cool how the younger guy is now on a mission!
yeah he is on a mission, funny I do not want that mission for him, he is gifted in school and will get an academic scholarship like his cousins, I never even read to the kid at all, he never spoke until he was 5. he is the type of kid that studies for 1/2 hour and aces everything like my niece whom I taught. life is always the opposite. You try hard and want the best for your kids but in the end your plans may not be what you set them out to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga tennis View Post
THANKS PRO TOUR. She wants to be there bad but we just cant make it happen. Im just gonna take it day by day. If its meant to be it will be. I just want her to be in that environment everyday.
if she wants to be there and your wife is ok with it and somehow you can keep the house and get a job there while your wife works, then go for it and take a chance and see what happens. You are three hours away and can always go home every other weekend. But you need $3000 a month plus expenses, I wish I can give it to you, I really do. But somehow some sacrifices are needed. Take out a loan on the house for 30K and see what happens. Aren't there some rich relative you can persuade to try on this project. Worst case you lose the 30K, heck we all have bought 30K cars that lost all value in 5 years. I have a rich brother whom you met that is going to finance my project. He said even if it fails he is willing to do it because it will be off our backs and we will never say what if's. TCf has some $ on the side for the fitness center he sold, he is going to tap into that for sure. And when it is all gone either he has a champion or not. We will see. But for sure it is going to one hell of ride which he is going to enjoy every minute. If his plan fails he will have a business for his daughter to run for sure and that is the best plan IMO.

Last edited by Pro_Tour_630 : 01-11-2013 at 07:13 AM.