View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:20 AM   #58
Soianka
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF View Post
Something though does not make sense to me. GA has helped spread the word about the academy. He has a long term plan for his daughter who he describes as super athletic, and building a game to have a chance at the very top of tennis.

She is now 11 I think GA said. On the cusp of the age where she would start winning big things and shining even more light on the academy, in addition to what GA already does.

Why wouldn't the man who runs this academy give him 2-3 years of a low cost ride? If what GA sees is accurate, in 2-3 years she will be winning OB 16s, Herr's, ITFs and bringing tons of attention to the coach.

How many other students could he possible have with that promise, in addition to a dad who played high level tennis himself, who have worked hard to promote how great the academy is?

Seems to me the proper business decision would be do whatever it takes to foster GA and his girl. Every academy has a few kids they support, who would be more deserving than the talented kid of one of your biggest supporters?
Yes, absolutely!!!

Last edited by Soianka : 01-11-2013 at 11:23 AM.