View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #264
sbengte
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertman View Post
I like Murray's draw, the harder the better for him. He thrives on that. He has Federer's number now so I don't see that a problem if he faces Federer in the semis. Del Potro may be his biggest challenge. Hasse may also test him if he starts sluggishly, which he can do. Alternativey, he could come out on fire and lose only a handful of games in the first few rounds.

Federer's draw is the most difficult and I can easily see him falling before the semis. Tomic or Raonic may beat him. I can even see Tsonga getting the better of him.

Djokovic's draw seems to be the easiest. Ferrer will scurry around as usual but be beaten comprehensively. The problem for Djokovic is that he won't be thoroughly tested by the final, which may make the difference between him winning and losing this.
I am looking forward to Murray-Delpotro. I think it will be a cracker of a match assuming both guys show up close to their best forms.
Fed could lose to Tsonga here, seeing how he lost to Berdych at the USO. I don't think anyone in Djoker's draw can stop him from getting to the finals.

Last edited by sbengte : 01-11-2013 at 09:17 PM.
sbengte is offline   Reply With Quote